1500W Mini Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine
The portable handheld laser welding machine can achieve multiple welding methods with one machine. Its unique handheld operation allows for welding of workpieces at any angle and location. The operation of handheld laser welding equipment is very simple and does not require much experience from the welder. Compact design makes it easier to move in any workplace and only requires a small production space.
The laser beam of the laser source is transmitted through the fiber optic cable to the handheld welding gun and focused onto the surface of the welding material. After being absorbed by the substrate, it is converted into heat energy to melt the material or welding wire to achieve the effect of melting. With the assistance of inert gas protection, a high-quality weld seam is formed, which firmly welds the two objects together. The flow of cold water from the chiller cools and maintains a constant temperature for the laser cutter and the handheld welding head, playing a protective role for important components.
This handheld fiber laser welding device series has the advantages of high electro-optical conversion efficiency, high output power, excellent beam quality, compact structure, maintenance-free operation, and low cost.
Features of Compact Fiber Laser Welding Machine:
- Fast speed, high depth, and minimal deformation.
- The compact laser welding machine has a simple and user-friendly design, making it easy to operate.
- Welding speed is 2~5 times faster than traditional welding(Argon arc welding, arc welding, gas welding, soldering and brazing etc.)
- Operations are simple and can be learned by workers with 2 hours of training.
- The equipment has a long service life of up to 100,000 hours.
- Dapeng uses well-known brands of electrical components.
- The machine has triple safety protection, modular control and a guaranteed safe maintenance system.
- It can weld difficult-to-melt materials such as titanium and quartz, as well as different materials with good results.
- Perform micro welding. The laser beam is focused to obtain a small spot, and can be accurately positioned, making it suitable for small parts produced in automated mass production.
Why Choose DPLASER Laser Service?
- Core Technology: We are both a manufacturer and seller of laser equipment, and can provide customized laser devices.
- Independent R&D: We can provide customized laser machines for any application of our customers, and develop new machines based on market research.
- Customer Support: We provide free technical support for equipment installation and use to help customers succeed.
- Strict Testing: All our suppliers are from world’s top manufacturers. Before delivery, each machine must undergo strict testing and inspections to ensure the quality and safety of the laser equipment.
- On-time Delivery: Each machine has an accurate assembly process and strict time control to ensure that customers receive goods promptly.
- After-Sales Service and Guarantee: We provide lifelong service for machines and accessories, and we are responsible for solving any problems that may arise during this period.
Metal manufacturing and processing industries, such as metal welding, surface welding of electrical switch cabinets, elevator manufacturing, household appliance manufacturing, stainless steel stove, frame, doors and windows, fence, electric box, pipeline, and kitchenware manufacturing. Welding of various metal materials such as carbon steel, aluminum alloy plate, galvanized plate, electrolytic plate, silicon steel, titanium alloy, galvanized aluminum plate, and copper.