High Speed Laser Micro Hole Drilling Machine
Laser micro drilling system is a specialized industrial tool that uses laser technology to drill extremely small holes with high precision and high speed. This type of machine is often used in precision electronic instruments, medical equipment, aerospace, chips and other industries that require complex and precise drilling.
- The laser micro drilling machine has a compact and adaptable design, making it suitable for various environments. It can be customized with manual or automatic feeding systems to meet the automation needs of different customers.
- With a high marking speed, the machine can achieve a remarkable output of 70,000 to 120,000 pieces per hour when marking integrated circuits.
- It is also compatible with popular software files such as CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, and Photoshop.
- The machine supports various formats, including PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, JPGET, and can directly utilize SHX and TTF fonts.
- Automatic encoding, enabling the printing of serial numbers, batch numbers, dates, barcodes, QR codes, and skipping numbers.
- This high speed laser drilling machine is particularly well-suited for applications that require high precision and smoothness. It is widely used for drilling, punching, microstructuring, micromachining of structured wafers, touch screen surfaces, solar cells, electronic components, sensors, and other micro-drilling and machining of glass and plastics.
Benefits of Laser Micro Drilling Machine:
1. Precision: Laser drilling machines offer a high level of precision, allowing for extremely accurate and consistent drilling. This is crucial in industries such as electronics, medical devices, aerospace, and automotive, where precision drilling is essential.
2. Versatility: Laser micro drilling machines can drill holes of various sizes and shapes, ranging from micro-sized holes to larger diameters. They can also drill through a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics, ceramics, and even delicate materials like glass and semiconductors.
3. Speed and Efficiency: Laser drilling is typically faster than traditional drilling methods, especially for drilling small holes. The laser beam can drill multiple holes simultaneously, reducing production time and increasing overall efficiency.
4. Non-contact process: Laser drilling is a non-contact process, which means there is no physical contact between the drilling tool and the workpiece. This eliminates the risk of tool wear, reduces the chance of damage to the workpiece, and allows for drilling delicate or fragile materials without causing any distortion or deformation.
5. Clean and precise holes: Laser micro drilling produces clean, precise holes with minimal heat affected zones (HAZ) and minimal burrs. This is particularly important in applications where hole quality, surface finish, and edge sharpness are critical.
6. Automation and integration: Laser drilling machines can be easily integrated into automated production lines, allowing for high-volume drilling operations with minimal human intervention. They can also be programmed to drill complex patterns, arrays, or specific hole layouts with great accuracy and speed.