6-Axis Double Station Fiber Robotic Laser Welding Machine
The six-axis robot laser welding machine is the most typical robot. It is mainly composed of joints and connecting arm. The robot arm and wrist cooperate to complete the target trajectory movement, with 6 degrees of freedom in space.
Six-axis robots offer a great mix of speed, reach, payload capacity, and reach. These robots can cover the vast majority of laser welding applications. They excel in small to medium-sized welding tasks. Their excellent range of motion helps them weld complex part geometries.
- Wide application
With an effective working radius of 1450mm, it can be applied to most welding needs and has high cost performance.
- High precision and large load
It is more suitable for high precision and heavy load working occasions.
- High speed and stability
The structure of each joint has been optimized, the running speed is fast, and complete every step of instructions accurately.
The six-axis robot consists of six joints: rotation (S axis), lower arm (L axis), upper arm (U axis), wrist rotation (R axis), wrist swing (B axis) and wrist rotation (T axis). The synthesis of 6 joints realizes the 6-DOF movement at the end, which makes the 6-axis automatic robot have many advantages such as high flexibility, super large load, and high positioning accuracy.
- The laser welding robot is equipped with easy-to-use video tutorials, making it easy for beginners without welding experience.
- Intelligent trajectory optimization strategy to optimize control performance.
- Integrate multiple sensors such as vision sensor, torque sensor, stability sensor, etc., combined with the alarm mode and auxiliary mode of the sensor.
- Based on rich actual cases and integrated processing technology, a variety of technology packages such as welding technology package have been developed, which greatly reduces the difficulty of programming.
- Laser welding robot has double guarantee of performance and stability.
- Dapeng welding robots can provide professional customized services to meet various special production needs of customers.
Advantages of 6 Axis Double Station Laser Welding Robot?
- The fiber laser spot is extremely small, the heat-affected zone is small, the deformation is small, and the welding speed is super fast.
- The fiber laser has a service life of 100,000 hours, no consumables or less consumables, and more convenient daily maintenance.
- 40% of the energy provided by the power supply is converted into laser energy, and the equipment is more energy-saving and power-saving.
- The CCD liquid crystal monitoring and observation system can clearly observe the product positioning and welding effect according to the red light instruction.
- Fiber laser multi-mode welding can freely switch modulation and continuous modes according to product requirements.
- It can realize flexible transmission and non-contact welding for precision parts that are difficult to access, more flexible and higher quality welding.
Robotic laser welding machine is commonly used in metal materials and can join metal or non-metal materials. Steel, aluminum and aluminum alloys are commonly welded using this process. Copper joints, copper-copper and copper-aluminum welding, which are often required in the production of lithium batteries, are also suitable for laser welding machines.
We have automation solutions for different industries, such as automobile production, electronic component manufacturing, medical equipment, and battery pack production in the energy field. Please contact us for better solutions. Robotic laser welding is an accurate, clean and flexible option for a wide variety of welding applications.
Why Choose DP Laser?
We have more than 10 years of experience in industrial laser equipment research and development, focusing on laser marking, cutting and welding systems. We are experts in the laser industry. Our application experts and engineers have decades of work experience and can provide the most professional systems and services. All of our machines come assembled and ready to work after the simplest setup. Even beginners can get started quickly.
|6-axis Collaboration Robotic Arm |
Collaborative robot arms can effectively handle laser welding operations and help achieve flexible, efficient and free welding processes which is responsible for holding and positioning the welding tool. These robots are programmed to follow specific welding paths.
|Laser Welder |
Small deformation, beautiful welding seam with no need for post-weld grinding. Parameters can be adjusted according to material and process, making it versatile for such as Internal fillet welding, external fillet welding, splice welding, spot welding, fish scale welding. Suitable for welding common metals like iron, stainless steel, galvanized alloys, and aluminum alloys.
|Automatic Laser Welding Head |
They offer the advantages of speed, accuracy, and minimal distortion in the welded material compared to traditional welding techniques, making them a valuable tool for modern manufacturing processes.
|Laser Source |
All key components are sourced from globally renowned companies, and production follows international standards and production processes within the international laser industry, ensuring reliable guarantees for product quality and stability. The specially designed optical resonator and gas flow system, combined with high-precision laser optical components, guarantee high reliability.
|Cooling System |
The chiller is designed for laser cutting, laser welding, laser engraving, laser marking and other equipment. It can provide cooling medium for the above application scenarios.
|Welding Control System |
Intelligent control system, stable and reliable, easy and convenient setup, and rich in functionality. It supports modular, automated, and information-based welding solutions.