Large Closed UV Laser Marker
Enclosed type UV laser marking machines designed for various materials precision marking, especially glass and plastic. We are laser marking machine manufacturer offering various laser power options and easy-to-use EZcad software, our laser machines can meet all your needs.
Flexible and convenient operating system is stability.
Special control software can be compatible with AutoCAD, CorelDRAW, Photoshop and other software output; realize the text symbols, graphics, images, bar codes, QR code, serial number and other automatic choreography and modification. Support the PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, JPG, and other file formats, can directly use TTF word stock.
- Ultraviolet laser has a short wavelength and smaller focused light class, which can realize ultra-fine marking.
- Belongs to cold processing, the heat-affected zone is small, avoiding damage to the processed material, and the qualified product rate is high.
- A wide range of materials, making up for the lack of infrared laser processing capabilities.
- Using high-speed galvanometer, the marking speed is fast, the efficiency is high, and high precision.
- No need for consumables, low cost of use and maintenance and the machine has stable performance.
The ultraviolet laser focus spot is extremely small, and the processing has almost no thermal influence, so it is suitable for ultra-fine marking and engraving of special materials. Mainly used in the high-end market of precision processing, cosmetics, medicines, food and other polymer material packaging bottle surface marking, flexible PCB board marking, silicon wafer micro-hole processing, LCD crystal glass marking, glassware marking, metal surface coating removal, plastic keys, electronic components, communication equipment, etc.
Materials Compatible with UV Laser Marking Machine
- Plastics: UV laser marking machines are ideal for engraving plastic materials, such as ABS, polycarbonate, PMMA, PET, and PVC.
- Glass: including tempered glass, borosilicate glass, and soda-lime glass.
- Ceramics: ceramics, including porcelain and other types of pottery.
- Metals: While not as commonly used for metal marking as fiber or CO2 lasers, UV lasers can mark some metals, including titanium, gold, and silver.
- Paper and cardboard: UV lasers can be used to mark or engrave paper and cardboard materials, such as packaging or labels.
- Engraving effect depends on the specific characteristics of its surface and composition. It’s always best to consult with the manufacturer or DPLASER expert to ensure compatibility before beginning any marking or engraving processes.