Mopa Fiber Laser Engraving Machine for Color Marking Metal, Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel with Rotary Axis
MOPA fiber laser engraving and marking machine offers perfect performance. Easily engrave metal, polymers, and more with precision and experience enhanced capabilities with the mopa source. Our mopa sources have 10x higher peak power to enable marks not normally possible such as black on anodized aluminum or multicolor on steel.
What is Color MOPA Fiber Laser Marking Machine?
MOPA color laser marking machine use mopa technology to achieve high-quality color marking on a variety of materials such as metal, plastic, and ceramics. Color laser engraving machine use a laser beam to etch away the surface layer of the material or change the color of the surface, creating a permanent mark that is highly precise and detailed. MOPA laser engraving machine can produce a range of colors that include shades of red, green, yellow, and blue, as well as gray and black.
The laser produces a thermal effect on a metal surface, with the laser energy density being proportional to the film thickness. This leads to regular changes in the color of the metal surface as the laser energy is increased, moving from yellow to red, blue, green, and finally to a darker shade of green. By controlling the laser energy density, desired colors can be generated on metallic materials such as stainless steel, chrome, and titanium.
- Excellent beam quality.
- MOPA Compact Fiber Laser Engarver Marker integrates laser equipment, computer, automatic controller and precision machinery.
- Maintenance-free operation, non-contact processing, high processing efficiency, computer control system, easy to realize automation.
- Good stability, high pulse frequency, uniform engraving lines, fine patterns, strong engraving depth capability.
- High precision: repositioning precision 0.002mm.
- Fast speed: imported scanning system, the scanning speed can reach 7m/s.
- Applicable coding software and graphics software: such as AutoCAD, CorelDRAW and Photoshop.
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Energy saving: high-rate of electrical-optical conversion: up to 70%.
- Low operating cost: no wearing parts, free maintenance.
MOPA Fiber Laser EngraverAdvantages:
Advantages: Strip the anode from the surface of the thin aluminium oxide plate.Anodized alumina blackened.Electronic, semiconductor, ITO precision processing applications.Color marking on stainless steel. Marking Content: barcodes, serial numbers, text, vector, and logos.
- Color marking on stainless steel
- Excellent marking effect on plastic or other sensitive material
- Metal deep engraving
- Large area engraving
- Anodized alumina blackened
- Metal surface processing, peeling coating
- Compared with Q-switched fiber laser, mopa fiber lasers with excellent laser performance and good pulse shaping controllability
>> For marking graphics and text in electronic, industrial bearings, watches, molds, wires and cables, food packaging, jewelry, laptop & mobile phone keyboard, mobile phone case marking, LED light pipe marking, etc.
>> Applicable materials for MOPA fiber laser marking machine:
All metals, stainless steel, plastics, spraying materials, plastic rubber, epoxy resin, ceramics, etc.