Eight-Station Fiber Laser Marking Machine for LED Bulbs Marking
The eight-station fiber laser marker for LED bulbs utilizes a high-energy density laser to selectively irradiate the workpiece, resulting in the vaporization of the surface material or a chemical reaction that causes a color change. This process creates a permanent mark on the surface. One of the notable advantages of this marking method is that it does not require any consumables and is easy to maintain. By integrating the marking machine with assembly lines, factories can achieve high-speed marking production efficiently.
This eight-station fiber laser marking machine can be applied to various products such as ball bulbs, energy-saving lamps, lamp holders, flashlights, lamp cups, and more. It is also suitable for use on ordinary metals and alloys like iron cast, stainless steel, zinc alloy, copper, nickel plating, zinc coating, aluminum oxide, particularly aluminum alloys. Additionally, it is compatible with special surface treatments like phosphating, aluminum anodizing, and plating. In terms of non-metal products, it can be applied to plastic materials such as PVC, PC, and PU, as well as ABS and epoxy resin.
It finds applications in various industries including electronic components, electrical appliances, jewelry, glasses, hardware, automotive parts, communication products, plastic buttons, integrated buttons, integrated circuits (IC), and more. It is particularly effective on alloys, oxides, ABS, epoxy resin, and inks.
- The fiber laser marking system incorporates a high-quality light source that produces a high-quality light spot, ensuring a laser power with uniform density and stable laser output.
- The high-speed digital scanning galvanometer is characterized by its compact size, fast speed, and excellent stability.
- The control system boasts powerful functions, superior performance, and user-friendly operation. The software system can be regularly upgraded and maintained free of charge, and we also offer customized services to meet specific client requirements.
- With an eight-station turntable, the system enables automatic multi-station rotary shifting and rotary marking of each small chuck. This allows for manual material feeding and blanking while marking, significantly improving processing efficiency.
- The system comes equipped with a specialized fixture that is adaptable to bulb bases. Additionally, we can customize other standard fixtures to meet specific processing application needs.
Automated rotary marking is employed for cylinders, including tasks like imprinting logos on LED bulbs, engraving scales on annular plastic, adding serial numbers to bottle caps, and engraving QR codes and barcodes.
Various metals: Stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver, titanium, alloys, and more.
Select non-metals: ABS, PVC, non-transparent acrylic, ceramic, EP, PC, plastic alloys, ink, and painted surfaces, among others.