Mold Repair Laser Welding Machine
The mold laser welding machine adopts a large-screen LCD interface display, which makes it easier for the operator to learn and operate. The equipment also adopts the font programming function to realize multi-mode work, which is suitable for mold repair of most materials. Not only the heat-affected area is small, the oxidation rate is low, but also there will be no blisters, pores and other phenomena. After the mold is repaired, the effect of the repair is to achieve no unevenness at the joint, and it will not cause mold deformation.
Laser welding machines for mold repair welding on the precision injection, die-casting, mould repairing, metal ornament and accessories, stamping parts, lost wax casting, aluminum casting, sand hole repairing on stainless steel etc.
Why Use Laer Welding Machine for Repairing Mold?
- The laser mold repair welding machine can quickly and accurately repair the pores, slag holes, and shrinkage holes formed during the casting process.
- Suitable materials for laser repair include ductile iron, gray iron, stainless steel, etc.
- Small thermal deformation and heat-affected zone (suitable for processing high melting point, high hardness, unique materials).
- Partial heat treatment can be performed on ordinary parts, parts with complex shapes or small. It can also be performed in a vacuum environment.
- No preheat treatment is required, and the workpiece will not be annealed after welding.
- No deformation of sags, no pores and trachoma.
- It can be used to repair cracks, chippings, edges and corners, sand holes and mold wear after use.
- The same hardness can be achieved after repairing with the same material as the base material.
It adopted British Ceramic condenser cavity, high reflectivity, strong power, and extremely long service life.
It had high power laser, which meets the welding processing needs of the copper, aluminum and those moulds and products requires lot of welding works.
The heavy duty bearing for the worktable is provided the ability to load with heavy jobs, and meanwhile it remain the advantages of light and flexible at the same time.
Cooling water system ensured the stability of high power welding.
Mould laser welding machine welding on large, middle, small size plastic mold or metal die-casting mold used in industries like shell making, automobile, rubber and home appliance industry. Many materials can be laser welded including stainless steel, mild steels, nickel and nickel alloys, aluminum and aluminum alloys, titanium, precious metal, gold, silver, and platinum etc.