Hand-held 1KW 1.5KW 2KW 3KW Fiber Laser Welder- Easy To Use
The handheld laser welding systems is easy to learn and operate, capable of producing high-quality welding results on various materials and thicknesses. The weld seams are smooth and aesthetically pleasing, requiring no secondary grinding or post-processing. The high-speed welding efficiency contributes to increased productivity.
Features of Handheld Laser Welder:
- New type of metal welding method, mainly for thin-walled materials, precision parts welding
- It can realize spot welding, butt welding, stack welding, sealing welding and so on.
- High depth-to-width ratio, small weld width, small heat-affected zone, small deformation, fast welding speed, flat and beautiful weld, no need to deal with after welding or just simple treatment
- High quality of weld seam, can be precisely controlled, high positioning accuracy, easy to realize automation.
Laser Source(RAYCUS/MAX/BWT optional):
High power and high quality laser output
High electro-optical conversion efficiency, spot energy star flat-top distribution, high energy density
Adopting unique and innovative hardware level anti-high reflection protection technology, it can process all kinds of high reflectivity materials.
Compact structure, smaller size
Built-in high-power single-module integration, the whole machine is smaller in size.
Modularized design, easy maintenance
Separate photoelectric module design, stable operation, less failure, and more convenient for later maintenance.
Excellent performance, low processing costs
Processing efficiency can be increased by up to 532%, annual cost savings of up to 1.1 million
Wide range of applications
Can be used for cutting, welding, drilling, cladding, additive manufacturing, surface heat treatment, etc. of metal and non-metal materials.
surface heat treatment, etc.
Laser Welding Head:
Interface type: QBH .
Laser Incidence: Coaxial
Laser power: 1000W~3000W optional
Laser wavelength range: 1070±20
Collimation focal length: 80mm /D20
Focusing distance: 150mm,400m/D20
Protective gas: nitrogen / argon and other inactive gas
Adjustable width: 0-6mm
Wire Feeder Kits:
- Filament welding capability extends laser welding applications to poorly assembled parts
- For metallic and non-metallic materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, non-ferrous metals and alloys
The open CNC system allows the user to integrate third-party specialized software or technology into the system. A range of open tools is also available, allowing the user to customize their own personalized interface and special features as required.
- Realization based on data acquisition
- Welding Processing Status Current Processing Tasks
- Real-time monitoring of welding
Handheld Laser Welder Application:
DP Laser handheld fiber laser welder is versatile and can be applied in the welding of precision metal components used in various industries, including kitchenware manufacturing, electronic products, advertising, mold fabrication, stainless steel doors and windows, handicrafts, furniture, automotive accessories, gifts, accessories, sheet metal, PCB, packaging, jewelry, semiconductors, and more.
The wire feeder is designed to automatically feed the wire during the welding process, suitable for both industrial and home use. Handheld torch is more flexible and convenient to meet various angles and positions of welding. Welding seam is beautiful and solid, simple, fast and flexible operation, low processing cost. Compared with the traditional argon arc welding and TIG welding, there is a huge improvement in efficiency.