Eight Station CO2 Lase Marking Machine for Battery Peeling 18650
Eight station laser battery peeling machine is a specialized industrial equipment designed for the high-throughput peeling of battery casings using laser technology. This machine utilizes laser technology to efficiently and precisely remove the outer casing or insulation from batteries, exposing the internal components for further processing or recycling.
An eight-station laser marking system for battery peeling is a high-capacity and versatile piece of equipment that significantly streamlines the battery manufacturing or recycling process, offering precision, efficiency, and quality control.
The wavelength of CO2 laser typically around 10 micrometers, a wavelength that proves highly effective for plastic materials. It can absorb and interact with them, thereby rapidly stripping away or vaporizing plastic films without significantly affecting the internal metal components. These characteristics make CO2 lasers an ideal tool for processing battery core casings, ensuring that plastic films are efficiently, effectively, and precisely removed without compromising the integrity of the internal metal components. This is of paramount importance in both battery manufacturing and recycling processes.
- Good spot quality, uniform optical power density, stable output optical power, meeting the needs of mainstream market applications.
- Digital high-speed scanning galvo lens, small size, fast speed, excellent stability, performance reaching international advanced levels.
- Independently developed control motherboard and software, cost-effective, easy to customize and maintain.
- Compatible with software such as CoreIDRAW, AutoCAD, Photoshop, etc.
- Supports file formats like PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, JPGE, and can directly use SHX, TTF fonts.
- Supports automatic encoding, printing serial numbers, batch numbers, dates, barcodes, automatic skip codes for QR codes, and more.