2000W Fiber Laser Welding Machine System Fully Enclosed
Enclosed fiber laser welding machine is an important way of laser materials processing technology applications, laser welding process is hot conduction type, laser radiation heating the surface, the surface of the heat.
Through the heat transfer based internal diffusion, by controlling the laser pulse width, energy, peak power and repetition frequency and other parameters, so that the work piece to melt to form a specific pool.
Because of its unique advantages, it has been successfully applied to gold and silver jewelry processing and micro, small parts welding.
- Laser welding head adopts welding with visual CCD acquisition, integrated infrared sensor, and accurate positioning.
- Multi-axis servo welding table, high positioning accuracy, sensitive response, shock-proof design, no need to manually move the product, automatic movement for welding.
- The whole machine is designed with a thick aluminum plate workbench, with a compact and sturdy structure.
- The one-piece protective and full cover can automatically lift and switch, in line with EU safety protection standards.
- Beautiful welds: less polishing and grinding, better work efficiency.
- Simple operation: simple operation and low requirements for workers.
- The cooling rate is high, so that the weld structure can be fine and the joint performance is good.
- The weld is fine, the penetration is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
- High power: the welding seam has high aspect ratio, small heat affected area, small deformation and fast welding speed.
- Maintenance-free: the whole machine adopts modular design, with stable performance.
- Wide application: wide application range, high precision and fast speed.
- Long service life: fiber laser generator, the service life can reach 100,000 hours.
The laser welding machine adopts 150-3000 watt fiber laser source, which has high photoelectric conversion efficiency and long life of 100,000 hours. The energy provided by electric energy is 25%-30% converted into laser energy, and the photoelectric conversion rate is many times that of YAG laser.
Enclosed fiber laser welding machine widely used in aviation, aerospace equipment, shipbuilding, instrumentation, mechanical and electrical parts, automobile manufacturing, hardware products, battery welding, bathroom industry, medical equipment, automotive and other industries, in particular for the fill hole silver platinum titanium stainless steel jewelry accessories point weld lines, precious stones and claw feet by welding.